Sunday 12 April 2009

when i.....





when i am tired of everything,my brain gets messed up and becoming abnormal..well i guess i just need a bit of therapy to release me from things that kept bothering me now and then..huh…the first one..shopping!!yeah..it’s the therapy for me ..shop shop shop till i drop..

yippee!!next…a vacation….especially,to the beach..beach beach beach..i love beach..!!!..hah.the second therapy is accomplished!yeah!.i got to soothe my inside…the wind that blew my hair perfectly told me that I'm at the right place..oh how i wish you were here with me…watching the early sunrise and late sunset is such captivating…wish one day i would come and watch those amazing thing with my dearly beloved….

even the vacay is not that long ,for me is more than enough…I'm desperate for therapy….lol…one more thing..I'm so tired with that particular female person that keeps bothering the hypothalamus and yes….maybe that particular persona is damn good enough,but to judge…it’s speechless..ha ha
the most interesting part is…..I'm back from holiday and getting forward to shop till i drop……yikes!!!!can’t wait…………=D..jolly jolly$$$$$$...just like what my bff said..'it's always sunny in a rich man's world'....
..i can be a shopaholic..
it's just the matter of how and when...
<($_$)>

No comments:

Post a Comment