Sunday 12 April 2009

should i....

how should i feel now??should i stay happy?should i feel sad?should i be calm and pretend that everything is alright?yes I'm OK,I'm cool.but why i don’t have a smile on my face?am i being influenced by Bella because Edward leaves her?the thing is I'm still in a relationship..maybe I'm too obsessed with it…that's the story that can cheer me up

seriously i don’t know exactly what had happened to me…am i emo?or am i extra over double missing him..huuh..or am i too light?or too hard?damn i just don’t know..April is kinda weirdo to me..or maybe better…could have been better…couldn't be more unhappy if something happens..bla bla..i haven’t even decide yet where and how to organize myself after i’ve graduated…cheese,who am i?stupid stupid gee..how stupid i am..need some therapy….should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment